Growing Your Business
Event Venue: OrbisEnergy, Wilde Street, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1XH
Designed for business owners, senior managers or aspiring managers who will have responsibility for growing a business, organisation or department.
The programme consists of practical and tutored sessions during which delegates will learn a number of techniques and methods to increase their ability to plan, manage and maximize opportunities to develop profitable and effective growth.
- How to identify individual learning styles to ensure better understanding throughout your department or organisation.
- Simple techniques and ideas to develop strategic growth and why this is necessary
- Disruption and innovation
- How to identify and develop your competitive advantage
- What to expect when you introduce change and how to deal with it.
- How to build effective teams
- The differences between leadership and management
- How to create and maintain effective communication
- Practical techniques and methods to solve problems
- Scenario based simulation
Any SME business located within Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk, or Suffolk. Both days must be attended for the programme to be fully funded. Limited to one delegate per company.
Can’t make it but want to find out more contact the team on 01502 563368 for more information.